2019 Polaris Industries RANGER® 500 - Sage Green
Call for Price
RANGER® 500 - Sage Green
Best Utility SxS
- Legendary Performance. Unbeatable Price: Your introduction to hard working side-by-side utility performance, with the perfect combination of bold features, high performance and mid-size value.
- Power For The Tough Jobs: The durable 500c ProStar® Engine is purpose designed with 32 HP, and built and tuned to take on the biggest jobs with the most power and torque in its class. The True On-Demand All Wheel Drive gives the traction you need, when you need it to navigate those tighter turns and keep you moving on any terrain, no matter the weather.
- Haul More. Work Harder. Get More Done: Get more done around your property in fewer trips with our class-leading 1,500 lb. towing capacity and 500 lb. cargo box capacity. Easily connect a trailer to the 2" receiver hitch to tackle your biggest jobs.
- Designed For All-Day Riding Comfort: Experience the smoothest ride with our 10" of ground clearance and Independent Rear Suspension with 9" of wheel travel and five-point adjustable shocks so you can adapt your utility vehicle based on the conditions.
- Purpose-Built For Your Jobs: RANGER® 500 is equipped with the payload capacity and box storage you require to get the necessary work done around the property.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode: For work around the house, unlock the rear differential for easier and tighter turns that won't tear up your lawn.
- Comfort & Convenience: Equipped with in-dash sealed storage and 2 cup holders so you can comfortably take everything you need along for the job.
- Adjustable Tilt Steering: Utilize the tilt steering to adjust the position of the steering wheel to easily enter and exit the vehicle.
- Take It Anywhere: RANGER 500 73" wheel base and 58" width can be easily stored in the back of many trucks so you can take it out for the jobs you need.
- Standard 2" Receiver: Connect your trailer to your RANGER with the standard 2" receiver and maximize the impressive 1,500 lb towing capacity.
- Cargo Box Capacity: Haul up to 500 lb using the cargo box and take advantage of Polaris Lock & Ride® Accessories to carry any item needed for the job.
- Gas Assist Dump Box: For the larger loads, utilize the gas assist dump box to unload the bed of your RANGER.
- 32 HP
- 500cc ProStar® Engine
- 10" Ground Clearance
- On-Demand AWD/2WD
- 1,500 LB Towing Capacity
- VersaTrac Turf Mode
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 500cc
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Single Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 32 x 42 x 11.5 in (81 cm x 107 cm x 29 cm)
- Dry Weight: 1,065 lb (483 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb / 500 lb (N/A kg / 226.8 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 9 gal (34.1 L)
- Ground Clearance: 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 110 x 58 x 73 in (279 x 147 x 185 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,000 lb (453.6 kg)
- Person Capacity: 2
- Wheelbase: 73 in (185.4 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Not Equipped
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 50W Headlight, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
Tires / Wheels
- Electronic Power Steering: Accessory
- Front Tires: 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12; 489
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
NOTES:The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol/ drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2019 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Single Cylinder
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tire
- 25 x 8-12; 489
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Tire
- 25 x 10-12; 489
- Dry Weight
- 1,065 lb. (483 kg)
- 73 in. (185.4 cm)
- Front Travel
- 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 10.0 in. (25.4 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9 gal. (34.1 L)
- Box Capacity
- 500 lb. (226.8 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Sage Green