Stock Image: Raven
The V Star Custom comes with a very manageable seat height, light handling, a 650 V-Twin engine and chrome in all the right places. Looking to get started living the cruiser lifestyle, then hop aboard a V Star.
• The V Star Custom is the lightest of the full-size Stars, which means great handling and performance are along for the ride, too.
• Dual exhausts, custom-looking clear turn signals, lots of chrome—the V Star Custom represents tremendous cruiser bang for the buck.
• Classic rigid-look rear end serves up 3.4 inches of rear wheel travel damped by a hidden preload-adjustable shock, offering up a great ride.
• 27.4-inch seat height lets riders get both feet on the pavement.
• Estimated 49 mpg means over 200 miles of riding before fill-ups.
• Beautifully chromed and polished 40-cubic-inch (649cc) air-cooled, SOHC 70-degree V-twin cranks out torquey low and mid-range power with minimal engine rpm—maximum torque is reached at only 3000 rpm—for powerful, smooth cruising performance.
• Forged, lightweight pistons. Greater durability and reduced vibration and reciprocating mass.
• Efficient and quiet shaft drive. Requires almost no maintenance.
• Ceramic-composite, cylinder-bore plating ensures superior heat dissipation. Offers better cooling and longer engine life.
• Thick, cylinder cooling fins. Enhances the stylish look while increasing efficiency.
• Dual, heated Mikuni® 28mm carburetors with a throttle position sensor (TPS) features a progressive pulley, electronic fuel pump and handy side-mounted air filter. Provides a consistent fuel flow, great throttle response and optimum power throughout the rev-range.
• Wide-ratio five-speed transmission ensures extremely usable, cruiser-friendly power delivery to the asphalt.
• Two-into-two chrome exhaust pipes create sleek styling and deliver maximum low- and mid-range engine output.
• Stout, large-diameter steel frame is designed to provide low seat height with ample rider legroom.
• The bobbed fender evokes a look that’s both sporty and stylish.
• Extra long, 63.4-inch wheelbase adds to rider comfort, handling, and creates a long and low retro look.
• Large, low-profile seat provides exceptional rider comfort while low, 27.4-inch seat height allows rider to put feet down for extra confidence at stoplights.
• 41mm aluminum telescopic front fork with 5.5 inches of travel and tube protectors ensures a smooth ride with stylishly sporty durability.
• Link-type, preload-adjustable single rear shock with 3.4 inches of travel provides excellent handling and plusher ride quality.
• Rear shock is tucked out of sight under sporty bobtail fender for that classic, hardtail look.
• Single front disc and rear drum brakes deliver strong, confidence-inspiring stopping power.
• Narrow front tire on wire-spoked wheel completes the Custom’s design and delivers quick steering for sporty handling.
• Industry-leading Star family fit and finish features rich, lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents that create a stunningly timeless machine.
• Large, 4.2-gallon teardrop fuel tank features class-leading fuel capacity for extra-long-distance cruising range.
• Beautiful, tank-mounted speedometer is designed with a large face for easy reading of tripmeter/odometer displays and turn signal, neutral, high beam, and engine diagnostic indicator lights.
• Chrome, bullet-style 60/55-watt halogen headlight adds a nice, stylish touch and maximizes nighttime visibility.
• Maintenance-free 12V 10AH battery ensures reliable, no-fuss starting.
• Under seat helmet holder increases convenience for the rider.
• Locking compartment under side cover. Secure storage for small items.